Work at a Summer Camp Dedicated to Hiking and Outdoor Adventure
select a region:
Hiking Jobs in the Central United States
- Lead in-camp activities and wilderness trips canoeing, hiking, and sea kayaking.
- Located next to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
- One counselor to four boys. The best, working vacation you'll ever enjoy.
- Lead kids in outdoor trips including canoeing, hiking and biking.
- Wilderness camping with kids is extremely rewarding and offers a fantastic way to become a better leader, learn flexibility and team work as well as strengthen your resume for the "real world".
- Must be Lifeguard, CPR and 1st Aid Trained by the start of camp.
- Room, board, laundry, food, wifi included. No rent. No paying for food. A great way to save money while still making money.
- Teach a wide range of camp activities. Work with small camper groups
- Paid Internships
- End of season bonus. Must be at least 18 years old with at least one year of college
- Room/Board and Laundry
- Counselor will live with campers in cabins and supervise various activities.
- Instruct traditional camp activities including: archery, riflery, canoeing, swimming, kayaking, tennis, dance, arts and crafts, campcrafts, and drama.
- Salary includes room and board and could possibly be increased depending on certifications and experience. Must be 18 or older with at least one year of college.
- Completion Bonus at end of season
- Come excite children in the wonders of nature.
- Teach hands-on science with microscopes and more.
- This is a chance to make lesson plans and then teach them
- Come help change the world one child at a time.
- Summer cmap is a job of amazing Fun - Friendships - Responsibility
- Improve your Real world skills like : Self-reflection Motivation Empathy Social Skills Self-Awareness Leadership
- Internships are available- This is more than bringing coffee to your boss http://swiftnaturecamp.com/summer-camp-jobs2
- Teach Canoeing and Hiking
- Take Kids on Trips to the Boundry Waters and More
- This is wonderful way to help show children that Nature and the environment should be protected
- Plus what great fun for you, seeing eagle, loons, beaver and bear http://swiftnaturecamp.com/camp-counselor-jobs
Marble Falls, Texas Position Available:
Counselor Salary Range:
Separate summer camps for boys, girls & coed, summer day camps, and fall & spring family camps Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.camppeniel.org
- We are looking for solid Christian students 19 and above that have a love for Christ and for kids.
- We have 8 one-week sessions, alternating boys and girls weeks ages 8 - 14, as well as a week long high school camp. We also have 8 sessions of day camp which run from Monday thru Friday, 9-4 with kids in 1st-5th grades.
- Our activities include horseback riding, riflery, archery, canoeing, zip line, climbing wall, swimming, hiking, campfires, and lots more.
- Earn "real-world" work experience, while being in a fun, outdoor environment.
- Room and Board Provided. College credit available.
- Two camps with a 109 year history of providing excellent summer camp experiences to camps from 40 states and 20 countries, every summer.
- Office, Food Service, Warehouse, Maintenance, Program and Health Care positions available
- Work on a lake in the Minnesota Northwoods this summer, teaching and leading activities on camp, and off-site.
- Trips to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Itasca State Park, Lake Superior, Isle Royale, Cayuna Regional Park, and more.
- Biking, Climbing, Hiking, Paddling, Sailing trips every summer.
- Room and good food provided at camp. Positions for male and female applicants with relevant experience.
- We seek counselors who enjoy outdoor living and are enthusiastic about working with youngsters in our small camp community of about 34 campers and 14 staff members.
- Cabin Counselor, kitchen coordinator counselor, teen trip counselor positions available.
- Increased salary for First Aid, Lifesaving, WSI credentials
- Activities include nature, hiking, swimming, arts & crafts, archery, gardening, overnight tenting, games, cooking, pottery, woodworking, caring for goats.